Ford Falcon Power Steering Pump Install Video
Brief Description Filler text is text that shares some characteristics of a real written text, but is random or otherwise generated. It may be used to display a sample of fonts, generate text for testing, or to spoof an e-mail spam filter.
- When removing the power steering pump, be sure to have emptied out the fluid reservoir to the best of your ability.
- Be careful not to drop you the three main bolts. They are small, and likely to bounce of never to be found again.
- Make sure the fan belt is re applied straight, as the power steering pump will throw of the belt instantly if not.
- The Ford Falcon Power Steering Pump is a universal unit fitting all models of Falcon between 2003, and 2015.
- Please visually confirm that your pump mounts in the same position as the one that can be seen in the above video.
- Suits 6 Cylinder Vehicles Only. The V8 Ford Falcon has a different power steering pump.
- High Performance replacement power steering pump to suit all Ford Falcon’s between 2003, and 2015.
- This includes models such as the G6E Turbo, XR6 Ford Falcon Sedan, Wagon and Ute!
- Reinforced metal pulley design chosen for rigidity and long term durability.
Tags: Ford, Falcon, Power, Steering, Pumps, How, To, Fix, Install, FG, BA, BF, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015