How to Install Holden Barina Sunvisor | TM 2011 – 2016
In this video, I demonstrate the quick and easy steps showing you How to Install Holden Barina Sunvisor. Fitting and fixing the sun shade in the car takes roughly 5 minutes, with very little work required.
- If your having issues with your Holden Barina Sun Visor or Sun Shade Falling down, then this is the solution for you!
- The spring on the inside of the visor it was gradually becomes weak, allowing for the visor to drop into the drivers vision distracting him.
- There are 2 clips on the sun visor that should be handled with care. If these clips are broken, the sun visors overall design becomes very weak, setting the product up for a short lifespan.
- The only compatability issue that should be mentioned is the difference between the Barina Spark, and the Barina Standard. This visor suits ONLY the Barina Standard, as the spark’s visors are shorter.
- Brand New Sun Visor to suit Holden Barina between the years 2011, and 2016. The Clips of the Sunvisor are prone to break. These clips come in great condition, and are made of a higher durability plastic to extend the lifespan of the units. Comes with included phillips head screws to attach to the roof of your vehicle. Free Postage and Free Returns. Make sure you checkout our product installation video for this product.
Tags: Holden, Barina, Sun, Visor, Falling, Down, Problem, Broken, Issue, Drivers, Passengers, Clip, Flap, Shade, TM, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, How, To, Fix, Fast, Easy,