- Compatibility Concerns: Only one type of Starter Motor for Mitsubishi 380
- Voltage: 9 v – 14.7 v
- Amperage: 90a
- Comments on Performance: 164 Units
- Colour: Standard Colour
Main Part Numbers: None Available at the Moment
Crossover & Alternative Numbers: None Available Yet
Metro Areas: 2-3 Days
Rural Areas: 3-5 Days
Northern Territory: 3-6 Days
Western Australia: 4-6 Days
Tasmania: 2-3 Days
Returns: Returns only accepted if not used, and unopened.
Compatible with Vehicles: Mitsubishi Galant
International Part Numbers: None Available
International Compatibility Concerns: Just Visually match up to confirm.
- Any products that are faulty upon arrival will qualify for 1 of two options. These are as follows: A) Immediate refund and send the item back. B) Express post out a replacement item, and send the faulty item back. (They’re special circumstances)
- Warranty will be approved under the following circumstances: A) A licensed mechanic installed the part, and receipts for this transaction of hired skill can be provided to Parts Factory Australia. B) The Item has been use for its intended application, and hasn’t been used for any counterfeit purpose. C) The application vehicle is not frequently/never involved in Race/Sports Scenarios (for example a High Performance Track Car).
- Returns are accepted within 7 Days for Items brought my mistake (Buyer will pay for Return postage but no original postage cost)
Relevant Keywords: Mitsubishi, 380, Starter, Motor, suit, VRX, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, Automatic, Manual, 6G75, Petrol, 6, Cylinder, V6, How, To, Fix, Problem, with, Ticking, Issue, Starting
Mitsubishi 380 Starter Motor suit All Models between 2005-2008
24/7 Customer support
Purchase this product and we will provide you with 1 Month worth of Free Over the Phone information to the absolute best of our ability. Any pre purchase questions? call us now. 0434533850
Guaranteed Fitment - 100%
Our word is our word! If it says on this page that there is only one type, and we are wrong, we will pay for the item to be returned & give you an instant refund that moment! 0 Risk Buying here at Parts Factory.
Returning Customer Discount
Purchase something from Parts Factory Australia and you will receive a 15% discount on ALL other parts that year! Simply message us before hand and let us know your account name! Limit once per year.
How to Install Mitsubishi 380 Starter Motor to 2005 – 2008 Petrol Sedan
Here is a complimentary installation Guideline from Parts Factory Australia, giving you step by step instructions and guidelines to make sure you get the job done right, the first time round. Visit our Knowledge Base for more videos as such. Part Number: Mitsubishi VRX Starter Motor