At Parts Factory Australia, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you’re not completely happy with your purchase, we’re here to help.
7-Day Return Window: You have 7 days from the date of receipt to return the product. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
How to Return:
- Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call us at 0423 113 802 to initiate the return process.
- Ensure the item is in its original condition, including all packaging, manuals, and accessories.
- Ship the item back to us at: Unit 2 14 Mercantile Court Molendinar 4214 QLD Australia
Conditions for Returns:
- Items must be in their original condition, unused, and in the same condition that you received them.
- They must also be in the original packaging.
- Receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns.
Exclusions: The following types of items cannot be returned:
- Custom-made or special order parts.
- Items on sale or clearance.
- Any item not in its original condition or damaged for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain number of days.
Exchanges: We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email-email.com].
Shipping Costs: You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For any further queries related to returns, please feel free to contact our dedicated customer service team.