Highest Quality Manufacturers
VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator
- 7 Pin Plug ( Standard Plug)
- High Quality Replacement Unit
- Easy Installation
- Exact Fitment (No Modifications)
- VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator
- Holden Omega Door Lock Actuator
What people say?
Customer Quality Satisfaction is our Priority.
Strict Quality Control
- All Manufacturers are Tested and Chosen Based on Quality
- All Products include a 3 Year Warranty which Shows our Product Confidence
- Our VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator is Made from Only the Highest Quality Materials
- We have a Direct Fitment Guarantee with all Products
- Our Products are Sourced from China and Pakistan
Same Day Ship Away on All Orders
Industry Leading Postage Speed
- All Products are Shipped within the Same Business Day.
- Most of our Products Qualify for Free Express Postage.
- Aramex Couriers is Available for a $20 Flat Rate Australia Wide
- Uber Delivery Option Available Locally on the Gold Coast.
- Drone Delivery Coming Soon.
Installation Tutorial Videos Included with All Products
DIY Installation Tutorial Video's
- Save Even More Money By Learning to Install the Car Parts Yourself!
- Our Tutorials Provide a Comprehensive Guide to Performing the Task from Start to Finish!
- Best of all? The Videos are all Free!
- View our Youtube Channel to See More!
The Future of Auto Parts.
Australian Owned, Australian Operated
- All Parts are Sent from an Australian Warehouse Located in QLD
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Service with Priority After Sale Service.
- Trade Section Available for Small and Medium Sized Businesses.
- Our Mission is to Save the Australian Public Money, and Provide ease of service for Automotive Car Parts.
Learn More about VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator
Some Additional information about the Product, and the Car.
VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator
The electronic VE Commodore door lock actuator latches and locks/unlocks the door in a car with power locks. The actuator assembly of door locks in most current vehicles comprises a built-in latch mechanism as well as a switch sensor that detects whether the door is open or closed. Cables or mechanical linkages connect the door lock actuator to the inner and outer door knobs. As the vehicle ages, the actuator becomes rusty, and you may experience malfunctioning issues. This must be resolved immediately for your own safety.
VE Holden Commodore Door Lock Actuator Mechanism 2005-2013 Sedan Wagon Ute
A door lock actuator replacement at a dealership may cost you $200-$350 in labour + $200-$270 in aftermarket OEM Parts. Although aftermarket components are less expensive ($180-$220), they are not accessible for all vehicles. At Parts Factory, you can get Holden Omega Door Lock Actuator at a lower price. We can also help you replace it yourself to save on replacement costs.
VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator with a Replacement Warranty of 3 Years
Our Video Tutorials allow people to save Door Lock replacement cost. If you’re looking for a replacement Door Lock for your VE Commodore then Parts Factory Australia can help you out! Our expert staff have years of experience in dealing with Holden products so they know exactly what parts will fit perfectly! They also offer free shipping as well. Holden Omega Door Lock Actuator
Best Aftersales Services
When you purchase car parts from Parts Factory Australia, you get the best after sales services include warranty and return system. When you buy anything from the Parts Factory, we want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. That’s why our extensive warranties and return policies are there for you. We know that sometimes things don’t go as planned, but we’ll always do our best to make sure that you are taken care of.
Peace of Mind to Buy Quality VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator
If you need a new VE Commodore Door Lock Actuator, we’ve got you covered! We know that when it comes to your car, peace of mind is everything. That’s why we only sell the best quality parts for your car: so that you can relax and enjoy the rest of your day knowing that your vehicle is in perfect working order.
Get Free Installation Guide via Video Tutorials or PDF Documents
If you are a reader, you can get installation instruction via PDF notes which you can print and retain as long as you need them. Just go to the website of Parts Factory Australia and select the model of your car. Then choose the type of the product that you need to install in your car. The next step is to fill up the form with all the information about your vehicle, such as make, model, year of manufacture etcetera.
How the Door Lock Actuator is Tested
To diagnose, your mechanic may need to remove the door cover, inspect the door lock linkages, and measure the voltage at the door lock actuator using the wiring diagram. When the power lock button is pushed, the voltage is detected. In case you have sufficient voltage supply, however, the problem is in an actuator that causes malfunctioning or not working at all; the actuator is faulty and must be changed timely.
The second scenario could be no sign of voltage when the power lock switch is turned on; the electrical diagram must investigate the problem further. It might be a faulty main door lock switch, a faulty door wire harness, a faulty control module, or just a blown a fuse. Also, see how to test a fuse.