Highest Quality Manufacturers
Vz Commodore Power Steering Pump
- 137mm Pulley Diameter (Suit V8 and V6)
- High Quality Replacement Unit
- 3 Year Warranty
- Exact Fitment (No Modifications)
- Vz Commodore Power Steering Pump
- Power Steering Pump Vz Commodore
What people say?
Customer Quality Satisfaction is our Priority.
Strict Quality Control
- All Manufacturers are Tested and Chosen Based on Quality
- All Products include a 3 Year Warranty which Shows our Product Confidence
- Our Vz Commodore Power Steering Pump is Made from Only the Highest Quality Materials
- We have a Direct Fitment Guarantee with all Products
- Our Products are Sourced from China and Pakistan
Same Day Ship Away on All Orders
Industry Leading Postage Speed
- All Products are Shipped within the Same Business Day.
- Most of our Products Qualify for Free Express Postage.
- Aramex Couriers is Available for a $20 Flat Rate Australia Wide
- Uber Delivery Option Available Locally on the Gold Coast.
- Drone Delivery Coming Soon.
Installation Tutorial Videos Included with All Products
DIY Installation Tutorial Video's
- Save Even More Money By Learning to Install the Car Parts Yourself!
- Our Tutorials Provide a Comprehensive Guide to Performing the Task from Start to Finish!
- Best of all? The Videos are all Free!
- View our Youtube Channel to See More!
The Future of Auto Parts.
Australian Owned, Australian Operated
- All Parts are Sent from an Australian Warehouse Located in QLD
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Service with Priority After Sale Service.
- Trade Section Available for Small and Medium Sized Businesses.
- Our Mission is to Save the Australian Public Money, and Provide ease of service for Automotive Car Parts.
Learn More about Vz Commodore Power Steering Pump
Some Additional information about the Product, and the Car.
Vz Commodore Power Steering Pump
A power steering pump is responsible for transferring hydraulic fluid from the tank to the steering gear. The hydraulic fluid in your automobile is utilised to move the steering wheel and perform other duties. The power steering pump is placed on the front of your engine and is driven by the engine. The VZ Commodore power steering pump ensures your car is properly powered and you enjoy a smooth ride.
VZ Commodore Power Steering Pump suit Holden Commodore 2004-2007 V6 3.6L
With the VZ Commodore power steering pump, you’ll get everything you need to get your vehicle back on the road. You can install it yourself or have a local professional mechanic do it for you. The power steering pump for Holden Commodore is an exact reproduction of the original equipment and uses all original factory mounting points for easy installation. No need to modify anything—everything is ready to go when you receive the unit!
Vz Commodore Power Steering Pump with a Replacement Warranty of 3 Years
Our Video Tutorials allow people to save Power Steering Replacement replacement cost. If you’re looking for a replacement Power Steering Pump for your Commodore engine then Parts Factory Australia can help you out! Our expert staff have years of experience in dealing with Holden products so they know exactly what parts will fit perfectly! They also offer free shipping as well. power steering pump vz commodore
Best Aftersales Services
When you purchase car parts from Parts Factory Australia, you get the best after sales services include warranty and return system. When you buy anything from the Parts Factory, we want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. That’s why our extensive warranties and return policies are there for you. We know that sometimes things don’t go as planned, but we’ll always do our best to make sure that you are taken care of.
Peace of Mind to Buy Quality Vz Commodore Power Steering Pump
If you need a new Power Steering Pump, we’ve got you covered! We know that when it comes to your car, peace of mind is everything. That’s why we only sell the best quality parts for your car: so that you can relax and enjoy the rest of your day knowing that your vehicle is in perfect working order.
Get Free Installation Guide via Video Tutorials or PDF Documents
If you are a reader, you can get installation instruction via PDF notes which you can print and retain as long as you need them. Just go to the website of Parts Factory Australia and select the model of your car. Then choose the type of the product that you need to install in your car. The next step is to fill up the form with all the information about your vehicle, such as make, model, year of manufacture etcetera.