Highest Quality Manufacturers
Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor
- 3 Year Warranty
- High Quality Replacement Unit
- Easy Installation
- Exact Fitment (No Modifications)
- Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor
- CJ Lancer ABS Sensor
What people say?
Customer Quality Satisfaction is our Priority.
Strict Quality Control
- All Manufacturers are Tested and Chosen Based on Quality
- All Products include a 3 Year Warranty which Shows our Product Confidence
- Our Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor is Made from Only the Highest Quality Materials
- We have a Direct Fitment Guarantee with all Products
- Our Products are Sourced from China and Pakistan
Same Day Ship Away on All Orders
Industry Leading Postage Speed
- All Products are Shipped within the Same Business Day.
- Most of our Products Qualify for Free Express Postage.
- Aramex Couriers is Available for a $20 Flat Rate Australia Wide
- Uber Delivery Option Available Locally on the Gold Coast.
- Drone Delivery Coming Soon.
Installation Tutorial Videos Included with All Products
DIY Installation Tutorial Video's
- Save Even More Money By Learning to Install the Car Parts Yourself!
- Our Tutorials Provide a Comprehensive Guide to Performing the Task from Start to Finish!
- Best of all? The Videos are all Free!
- View our Youtube Channel to See More!
The Future of Auto Parts.
Australian Owned, Australian Operated
- All Parts are Sent from an Australian Warehouse Located in QLD
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Service with Priority After Sale Service.
- Trade Section Available for Small and Medium Sized Businesses.
- Our Mission is to Save the Australian Public Money, and Provide ease of service for Automotive Car Parts.
Learn More about Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor
Some Additional information about the Product, and the Car.
Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor
Mitsubishi Lancer owners are in luck – the Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor is now available for sale at Parts Factory. This quality part is designed to help Mitsubishi vehicles stay safe by allowing them to quickly and accurately gain traction during a braking event, preventing skidding and increasing stopping distances. Adding this ABS Sensor can help Mitsubishi drivers feel more confident in their car’s performance when facing uneven or wet roads, so you’ll get great value out of this purchase. Buy Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensors today for exceptional safety and performance.
Mitsubishi Lancer Abs Sensor to suit CJ 2007-2012 Sedan or Hatchback Rear
Mitsubishi CJ Lancer owners, are you in the market for an ABS Sensor? Look no further–we have what you need! Our Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor is a perfect fit for your vehicle. It features easy installation, reliable performance, and cost-effectiveness. Don’t delay; get the CJ Lancer ABS Sensor today and make sure your car keeps running smoothly and safely.
Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor with a Replacement Warranty of 3 Years
Our Video Tutorials allow people to save ABS Sensor replacement cost. If you’re looking for a replacement ABS Sensor for your Lancer then Parts Factory Australia can help you out! Our expert staff have years of experience in dealing with Mitsubishi products so they know exactly what parts will fit perfectly! They also offer free shipping as well. CJ Lancer ABS Sensor
Best Aftersales Services
When you purchase car parts from Parts Factory Australia, you get the best after sales services include warranty and return system. When you buy anything from the Parts Factory, we want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. That’s why our extensive warranties and return policies are there for you. We know that sometimes things don’t go as planned, but we’ll always do our best to make sure that you are taken care of.
Peace of Mind to Buy Quality Mitsubishi Lancer ABS Sensor
If you need a new Lancer ABS Sensor, we’ve got you covered! We know that when it comes to your car, peace of mind is everything. That’s why we only sell the best quality parts for your car: so that you can relax and enjoy the rest of your day knowing that your vehicle is in perfect working order.
Get Free Installation Guide via Video Tutorials or PDF Documents
If you are a reader, you can get installation instruction via PDF notes which you can print and retain as long as you need them. Just go to the website of Parts Factory Australia and select the model of your car. Then choose the type of the product that you need to install in your car. The next step is to fill up the form with all the information about your vehicle, such as make, model, year of manufacture etcetera.