Highest Quality Manufacturers
Subaru Map Sensor
- 3pin Plug ( Standard )
- High Quality Replacement Unit
- 3 Year Warranty
- Exact Fitment (No Modifications)
- Subaru Map Sensor
- BRZ Map Sensor
What people say?
Customer Quality Satisfaction is our Priority.
Strict Quality Control
- All Manufacturers are Tested and Chosen Based on Quality
- All Products include a 3 Year Warranty which Shows our Product Confidence
- Our Subaru Map Sensor is Made from Only the Highest Quality Materials
- We have a Direct Fitment Guarantee with all Products
- Our Products are Sourced from China and Pakistan
Same Day Ship Away on All Orders
Industry Leading Postage Speed
- All Products are Shipped within the Same Business Day.
- Most of our Products Qualify for Free Express Postage.
- Aramex Couriers is Available for a $20 Flat Rate Australia Wide
- Uber Delivery Option Available Locally on the Gold Coast.
- Drone Delivery Coming Soon.
Installation Tutorial Videos Included with All Products
DIY Installation Tutorial Video's
- Save Even More Money By Learning to Install the Car Parts Yourself!
- Our Tutorials Provide a Comprehensive Guide to Performing the Task from Start to Finish!
- Best of all? The Videos are all Free!
- View our Youtube Channel to See More!
The Future of Auto Parts.
Australian Owned, Australian Operated
- All Parts are Sent from an Australian Warehouse Located in QLD
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Service with Priority After Sale Service.
- Trade Section Available for Small and Medium Sized Businesses.
- Our Mission is to Save the Australian Public Money, and Provide ease of service for Automotive Car Parts.
Learn More about Subaru Map Sensor
Some Additional information about the Product, and the Car.
Subaru Map Sensor
Are you looking for a Subaru Map Sensor to replace a faulty one? Look no further! We offer Subaru Map Sensors that are engineered with the highest quality components, so you can feel confident in purchasing a reliable product. Our Subaru Map Sensors are easy to install and can help to ensure your engine runs smoothly at all times. Don’t wait – check out our Subaru Map Sensor for sale now!
Subaru Manifold Pressure Sensor (MAP) for Liberty, Forester, XV, BRZ 2.0L 2.5L – 22627AA510
BRZ Map Sensors are now available for sale online! This innovative product is designed to give your BRZ engine the performance and reliability that you need. BRZ Map Sensors make sure that your BRZ is operating at peak levels at all times, delivering superior response and reliability with every drive. They’re perfect for tuning or upgraded engines, allowing you to take your BRZ performance to a whole new level. Make sure to get yours today – they won’t last long!
Subaru Map Sensor with a Replacement Warranty of 3 Years
Our Video Tutorials allow people to save Map Sensor replacement cost. If you’re looking for a replacement Map Sensor for your Subaru engine then Parts Factory Australia can help you out! Our expert staff have years of experience in dealing with Subaru products so they know exactly what parts will fit perfectly! They also offer free shipping as well. BRZ Map Sensor
Best Aftersales Services
When you purchase car parts from Parts Factory Australia, you get the best after sales services include warranty and return system. When you buy anything from the Parts Factory, we want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. That’s why our extensive warranties and return policies are there for you. We know that sometimes things don’t go as planned, but we’ll always do our best to make sure that you are taken care of.
Peace of Mind to Buy Quality Subaru Map Sensor
If you need a new Subaru Map Sensor, we’ve got you covered! We know that when it comes to your car, peace of mind is everything. That’s why we only sell the best quality parts for your car: so that you can relax and enjoy the rest of your day knowing that your vehicle is in perfect working order.
Get Free Installation Guide via Video Tutorials or PDF Documents
If you are a reader, you can get installation instruction via PDF notes which you can print and retain as long as you need them. Just go to the website of Parts Factory Australia and select the model of your car. Then choose the type of the product that you need to install in your car. The next step is to fill up the form with all the information about your vehicle, such as make, model, year of manufacture etcetera.